The United States is the only industrialized nation that does not provide universal healthcare coverage. Please find a link about the brief history in this country of efforts to reform the healthcare system in this country.
- How would the creation of a universal healthcare system in the US create risk or reduce risk for the physicians or advanced practice providers (Nurse Practitioners/Physicians Assistants)? ALREADY ANSWERED
- Using the strategic management process, what would a healthcare organization have to consider if the U.S. transitioned to a universal healthcare system? ANSWER THIS QUESTION
Question 1 has already been answered.
Below you’ll find the strategic management process: YOUR ANSWER SHOULD FOLLOW THIS PROCESS
- Goal setting – Parents and Childs? and the C suite
- Analysis – Internal and external
- Strategy Formulation – Effort and Impact (and KPIs)
- Strategy Implementation – Goals and Tasks
- Remaining Agile – Evaluation and Control
The attached document has number 1 answer. Using that information, please fully answer number 2. Please Explain in detail and cite.