· Explain the application of psychology in everyday life.
1. Capstone Discussion Question
· Due Date: Day 3 [post to the Main forum]
· Post your response to this question: Do you think it is necessaryfor a person in your field
of study to learn psychology and neuroscience? Explain youranswer.
2. Final Project: Interview Profile
· Resources: Ch. 5 (pp. 213-19); Ch. 6 (pp. 225-38); Ch. 9 (pp.330-39); Ch. 11 (pp. 441-
46); Ch. 15 (pp. 571-80) in Psychology: An Introduction (12th ed.)Appendix A
· Due Date: Day 7 [post to the Individual forum]
· Interview a person you feel comfortable asking about theirpersonality and attitudes.
· Submit your Profile Report. For this project you will choose aperson who is close to your
own age and interview that person to learn more about them. Inaddition to the interview
compare and contrast the responses from your interview with yourown responses to the
same question. You will report your findings in an informative1,400- to 1,750-word paper,
formatted according to APA guidelines, and containing the followingelements:
o Does the interviewee remember information more accurately ifhe/she observes the
behavior being performed or does he/she prefer to read how thebehavior is
o Does the interviewee prefer studying in a library, or at homewhere there are
background noises and some distractions?
o Has the person you are interviewing taken the Myers Briggs test?Report the results.
o Does your interviewee feel these results are accurate? Why or whynot?
o Which experiences does this person feel contributed most in thedevelopment of
o Does this person feel that he/she is self-monitoring in regardsto his/her attitudes?
How or how not?
o What does the interviewee feel was the strongest influence onhis/her attitudes?
o What role does your interviewee feel a person’s race, gender, orethnicity play when
forming that person’s personality and attitudes?
o Does this person feel he/she is better at tasks whenintrinsically motivated or
· Post as an attachment. QUESTION TITLE :- BEH 225 WEEK 9, A+ GUIDE FOR U