Evidence cannot be submitted into court without guidelines with which to do so. Daubert and Frye Standards address these guidelines.
Please write a 2-3 page paper on the legal issues of Daubert and Frye Standards and how they apply to the admissibility of evidence in court.
All homework assignments must be in APA format. They must have a title page, body, and reference page.
- Every in-text citation must have a corresponding reference on the reference page of your paper.
- Papers must be double-spaced, using 10-12 point font, with one inch margins all the way around.
- Tip: Website addresses are NOT references; they are links to websites only.
- A reference contains four basic parts: An author, year, title, and publisher. A website address does not contain those parts and is, therefore, not a reference.
- Please do not include only a website address as a “source” in your reference list.
For citation guidelines, please refer to the table in the APA Style section of the syllabus.
MUST BE PLAGIARISM FREE