In a 2 page paper, deliver an analysis of the threats, consequences and likelihoods you must consider to assess risks in the Emergency Services Sector network, to your asset and/or links. Be concise, yet comprehensive.
The following elements should be included in your paper:
- Consider and describe the threats that might impact each node or type of node.
- Links may be critical too, but absorb these in considering threats to your nodes. For example, if a road links 2 power production facilities, and its impassibility in the winter means employees do not make it to work, you should simply cast this threat in terms of how it impacts the node. In other words, there is a threat of employees not reporting to work because of the remoteness of facility and routinely impassable roads.
- Every node should have multiple potential threats, and these should be realistic and fully described.
- Do not choose obscure or extremely unlikely threats, or you will find that infinite possibilities exist.
- You must use professional and governmental sources to help identify realistic threats.
- Consider and list the potential consequences each of these threats might produce.
- APA format, in text citation