Answer these questions comprehensively and thoroughly:
- Discuss at least 2 reasons the Blackhawks were once so popular historically. Make sure that you tell me how popular the team was before the 1970s.
- Discuss at least 2 facts that evidence how much trouble the team?s brand was in when Bill Wirtz died.
- Discuss at least 2 management or marketing mistakes the team made that harmed relationships with fans.
- Discuss at least 2 management and marketing steps that Rocky Wirtz made when he took over the team to rebuild the brand.
- Discuss the most 2 important lessons that you can learn from this case that you can apply to real-world management and marketing. Focus on what the Blackhawks teach us about how a brand gets in trouble, the traits of leaders who turn a brand around, and the decisions the Blackhawks made to save their brand.