Can I get a Solution to the case study: Apple: Privacy vs. Safety?
Also can I get help with answering these question:
1. If you ere in Cook’s shoes, would you comply with the court order to help the FBI access the data on the iPhone used in the San Bernardino shooting? Why or why not?
2. What are Apple’s responsibilities for public safety?
3. What are Apple’s responsibilities for customer privacy? Does Cook have additional responsibilities to take into account in this situation? If so, what are they?
4. Does your answer to providing access vary with the government agency or national government requesting the data? Why or why not?
5. Is there a way for Cook to resolve the apparent tension among these various responsibilities?
6. Lessons learned from the case.