Complete: a minimum of 1,200 words (total assignment) and three scholarly sources.
Consequently, when you are writing answers for the ?Complete? section or the ?Discuss? posts, always be sure to cite
(reference) your source material, including any material you reference from your course text. Bethel University uses the
APA (American Psychological Association, 6th ed.) style guide for citation.
1. In a narrative format, summarize the key facts and issues of the case.
2. Update the information in the case by researching it on the Internet. Focus your response on the specific issues in the case.
3. Consider the impact of the Sandusky scandal on Penn State. What organizational functions (management, marketing, human resources, etc.) were affected by the crisis?
How were they affected?
4. Who are the internal and external stakeholders? How were the stakeholders affected?
5. Imagine you are a crisis management consultant called in to advise Penn State’s Board of Trustees after the scandal began. What steps would you recommend to contain the damage to long-term the university’s overall image and reputation? What factors should you consider and why? Please explain your reasoning regarding your recommendation.