Here’s my World View Chart Writing Assignment:REL212 Weekly World View Chart (1) 2.docx
This assignment uses the information you
have gathered for your weekly World View Chart Assignments. Choose one (1)
category (origin of all things, nature of god, view of human nature, view of
good and evil, etc.) from the chart to focus on for this assignment. Consider
how the selected aspect relates to each of the religions covered and to your own
social or work experiences.
Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in
- Select one (1) category from the completed
World View Chart. Provide a rationale for choosing this category.
- Describe the selected content and explain
the significance of the selected category across the religions
- Provide one (1) specific example of how the
selected category is manifested in your social environment.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources as
references for the assignment and document your sources using APA Style for
in-text citations and references. Note: Wikipedia and similar
Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
- Write clearly and coherently using correct
grammar, punctuation, spelling, and mechanics.
Your assignment must:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New
Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and
references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor
for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of
the assignment, the student?s name, the professor?s name, the course title, and
the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required
assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes
associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze what is meant by
- Analyze the similarities and differences in
the primary beliefs held by major religious traditions and the cultures in which
these religions evolved.
- Describe the varieties of religious
experience and practice in a wide range of cultures.
- Recognize how daily life within various
religions and current affairs are influenced by religion.
- Develop written pieces that demonstrate an
analysis of a topic relevant to the course.
- Use technology and information resources to
research issues in religion.
- Write clearly and concisely about world
religions using proper writing mechanics.
Click here to view the grading rubric.