Think of a topic or scenario you would to research using a case study and respond to the following:
(1) Discuss a hypothetical person that you would focus your study on. Why did you choose this person?.
(2) State your research question and.
(3) Explain briefly what data you might collect to study your research question with the identified participant.
(4) What are strengths to using a single case study for this study.
(5) Discuss the possible limitations to your study.
Chapter 6: “Case Studies and Observational Research” (pp 167-173). Added to cart