Complete the following sections of the Information Strategic Plan Template:
- Procedures and methods used during this investigation (all components)
- Overview of Current Systems Operations (all parts).
Keep the working copy of your report intact with all components since the report will be submitted in its entirety during Week Six. This week, you will submit:
- Title Page
- Procedures and methods used during this investigation
- Overview of Current Systems Operations
- Reference Page
The Part I of Final Project paper
- Must be double-spaced, in 12 point font, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student?s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor?s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least two scholarly sources in addition to the course text.
- The Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.) table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.) for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.