Envision yourself as the middle manager in your organization. You will create a PowerPoint presentation for upper-level leadership in an effort to initiate an organizational contribution to employees who are interested in outside professional certification.
In your presentation, address the following:
- Summarize any connections between professional certifications and employee motivation.
- List examples of professional certifications.
- Calculate any cost associated with the professional certification.
- Explain to your superiors how you will use the 4 Functions Approach to plan, organize, lead, and control this effort.
- Describe the impact of a happy employee.
- Show any benefit(s) to the customers/stakeholders.
Your well-written PowerPoint should meet the following requirements:
- 8-10 slides (minimum) including title slide and reference slide(s)
- Formatted according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements
- Cite a minimum of two scholarly sources, at least one of which is not provided in, or linked from, the course. The CSU-Global Library is a great place to find scholarly sources!
Write clearly and logically, as you will be graded on content, analysis, and your adherence to the tenets of good academic writing, which should be succinct where possible while also exploring the topics appropriately. Remember that you can always improve your work by providing support from outside scholarly sources, which both help to bolster your own assertions and supplement your ideas.