- Review this week?s Learning Resources on conducting a literature review.
- Go to the Walden Library website, and explore tools for generating search terms.
- With your PICO question in mind (regardless of approval status), identify at least 10 different search terms you could use in your literature search.
- Reflect on how to assess the relevance of specific research to your PICO question.
- Consider techniques for performing alternate types of searches if few or no resources are located.
Post your PICO question (first draft if not yet approved) and the 10 search terms you plan to use in your literature search. Describe one of the literature search tools you identified in the Walden Library and where it is located. Explain how you can assess the relevance of the research you review. Finally, describe strategies for performing alternate types of searches if initial searches do not yield sufficient resources.
ATTACHED IS MY PICO QUESTION. Thanks