1. How American foreign policy is influenced by structural factors? Political factors?
2. .List and explain the major policies pursued by the United States during the era of the Cold War.
3. Who are the major policymakers who are involved in making and carrying out U.S. foreign policy? Give some description of their respective roles.
4. Why do presidents and others at the governmental level of analysis often play a more formative role in shaping foreign policy than in determining domestic policy?
5. What role does the American public plays in making foreign policy?
6. Why is democratic control is more difficult and less complete in foreign policymaking than in domestic policymaking?
Short and simple