For this assignment follow the instructions please no plagerism I attached some resources
Effective leaders consistently possess and operate within a framework of an organizational leadership plan to help them remain focused on understanding and improving the organization. In the absence of such a plan, leaders often engage in reactive and defensive behavior as the organization operates without sufficient focus and guidance, often leading to chaos and uncertainty. Beginning to understand the development of a personal organizational leadership plan is a culminating step toward operating a successful organization. Utilizing the assigned readings for the course as well as additional applicable scholarly sources, develop a PowerPoint presentation to deliver to a group of organizational leaders (e.g., board of directors, board of education) within an organization you might potentially lead within an educational setting of interest (e.g., a school or a school district).
Within your PowerPoint presentation, describe, in sufficient detail, supportive references that cite your personal organizational leadership plan, including:
- a description of your personal leadership style, including qualities and practices,
- how you would identify the organization’s purpose,
- how you would develop a revised organizational mission and vision,
- how you would assess the organization’s current climate and culture,
- how you would assess the organization’s existing performance,
- how you would determine areas in need of short-term and long-term improvement,
- a description of your change or improvement strategy,
- how you would address issues resulting from change implementation (including workers’ resistance to change), and
- how you would know if you were successful improving this organization.
Length: 25 slides, not including a title slide or reference slides
Notes: Include 300 words per slide
References: Minimum of six scholarly resources
Your PowerPoint should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course by providing new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your PowerPoint should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards.