Please use the attached reference papers to do this outline.
- Provide sub points for each of your main points, at least three main points are required. Incorporate appropriate major headings and sub points. Be sure to identify main ideas and apply adequate support to develop the ideas. Although this is not a paper, you still need to use correct grammar and usage.
- Incorporate the following headings and provide details for each section:
- Purpose – The WHY: Tell the reader what the purpose of your proposal is.
- Problem – Define the problem that you identified for the reader. Address the reason why this issue is important.
- Solution – Outline your solution(s) for the problem as well as defining how you plan to get to that solution.
- Conclusion – Wrap it up.
While working with outlines, often times bullet points are sufficient rather than complete sentences.