My position of causes of depression: from the Cognitive Behavioral Theory
Use the Debate Preparation and Summary Worksheet that you started in Unit 5 to summarize the debate activity (attached). In this worksheet, you will present your position and arguments for the causes of depression, counterarguments to your position and arguments, and rebuttals to those counterarguments. The worksheet will finish with a conclusion on the strength of your position. Remember to apply the MEAL Plan (attached), linked in the Resources, to your positions and arguments.
Be sure to view the Causes of Depression Debate Preparation and Summary Scoring Guide to ensure that you have included each of these elements of the assignment:
- Your position.
- At least three well-developed arguments.
- Counterarguments that oppose your arguments.
- Rebuttals to the counterarguments that opposed your arguments.
- Evidence to support your arguments and rebuttals.
- A conclusion that asserts why your position is strong.
- In-text citations and references for all sources of information.
The causes of depression has to be made from the Cognitive-Behavioral Theory.