PROJECT GOAL: Create a multimedia presentation in which you will present information about a career-interest area or field of study interest. In addition, write a reflective paragraph about the product and process.
This presentation you create or a presentation your classmate creates may NOT be used in any other class or other institution.
For your presentation, include the following elements:
- Select and use a presentation tool, such as PowerPoint, Prezi, or another choice discussed during the term.
- For your content, choose a career interest that you might pursue after completing your degree program or a field of study interest that you might pursue within your degree program.
- Include a presentation title, your name as author, the date, and your course name/section number/session/year.
- After the title page of your presentation, Introduce your topic on a new slide – summarize the project’s topic
- On a separate slide, describe your field of study or career interest – explain how the project’s topic relates to your discipline or career interest
- Provide cited facts about potential salary, work conditions, type of activities included, or other details you have selected, using four (4) or more varied sources.
- Provide at least four (4) source citations and at least two (2) of the sources must be scholarly sources from the library. Do not include generic web sources such as Wikipedia or About.com
- Include a Reference (Works Cited, Bibliography) page/slide at the end of your presentation.
- In addition to an audio-narrated presentation, include at least two (2) more different media forms that enhance your presentation: images, graphics, animation, videos, or audio.
- Write a 5-8 sentence paragraph reflecting on the finished product and overall process. Your paragraph is to be included in the presentation.
- Include enough slides to fully develop your presentation.
You have been given a lot of leeway to determine what information is included in your presentation. What do you want your audience (classmates and instructor) to know about your chosen topic? Ultimately, what do YOU want to know and share with your audience?