Write a 4-MAT Paper by reading the The Five Dysfunctions of a Team: A Leadership Fable, by Patrick Lencioni (I have attached the book below). You will write a 2,500-word paper in current APA format that follows the 4-MAT method for analyzing a book and applying the principles. This method consists of 4 distinct sections:
Summary: In this section, you will be asked to summarize the very essence of the book as if you were the author trying to communicate the meaning of the book in a very short amount of time. You should think of the overall philosophy here and not get too far into the weeds. This section must be about 750 words.
Concrete Responses: In this section, you will be asked to relate the information to a personal/professional life event. What life stories did you remember as you were reading? What business situations did you see playing out in your mind? Take this opportunity to take what you learned from the book and apply it to this situation. Be specific. This section must be around 750 words.
Reflection: After reading the book, what questions are you left with? What more would you like to know? Do you agree/disagree with the authors assertions? This section must be around 500 words.
Application: After reading the book, how does this influence your role as a leader? As a team member? How can you use this information to grow as a Christian? What specific changes can you make in your life to incorporate this knowledge? Identify your action plan. This section must be around 500 words.
Feel free to write in first person throughout this paper, as it is a very personal format.
Page and Paper Format:
- The paper must contain a Title Page in current APA format
- All pages are double-spaced with 1 margins (right, left, top, bottom) and left-justified.
- Titles for each section must be centered according to current APA format.
- For the submitted collection of analyses, attach a standard cover page like the sample document accompanying these instructions. Your submissions must also include a reference page if you have any quoted sources within the project.
- Quoted material must be kept to a minimum. However, any references must be cited correctly.
- Submit the collection as a Word document.
- Page headers must include short title and pagination (use Word header function).